Monday, September 25, 2006

There was a

device that existed to send messages. Two people had helped me to create it, and were now telling me that, in order for the messages to be effective, I had to put my heart into it.
I unbuttoned my shirt and opened the skin on my chest with my index finger. I pulled my heart out of my chest, a strange sensation, an emptiness opening inside of me; though it came out easily.
I placed my heart into the machine, and it began to work. We discussed the machine, and they showed me how it could be used.
After a while, I began to feel a numbness in my legs and arms. I realized it came from removing my heart from my body and felt concerned. I retrieved my heart from the machine and looked at it. I wasn't sure which way was up. I stared for a few seconds more, chose a direction, and inserted it back into the hole in my chest.
Presently, the numbness faded, to my relief.

No comments: