Monday, December 18, 2006

Hunt Journal #2

I looked at the end of what I wrote yesterday. I stopped in the middle of a sentence. I thought about picking up where I left off, but I just didn't feel like it. It's stupid.
We played cards last night. I forgot about how annoyed I'd been. Writing helps sometimes.
This morning we awoke to fog. A lot of fog. We talked about delaying a day, but Luke and I both were concerned about losing time. We have a finite supply of food, and delaying could cost us more than we want to pay later on. We decided to start this morning, regardless of the fog.
We brought headlamps with us, so it wasn't so bad. The beginning of the trail was well delineated, and visibility was better than I thought it would be.

I was surprised that Celine wanted to come on this trip. In the past, when James, Luke, and I went off on one of these hunts, she always declined. She's been quiet, but very careful with Luke. And Luke, he's been strange towards her.

2 comments:

Alonzo Riley said...

You have introduced new characters in your stories without ANY new introduction of them. Who are these people? Am I supposed to be able to follow these freaking strangers? Why should I give a shit about them? James is the only one with ANY personality, that disgusting little pig-sloth face.

Unknown said...

damn it man, It's a journal. The only person that should know all the characters is the writer. You don't give a shit about the characters until your told to give a shit.