Friday, June 02, 2006

Junk

Tonight, I had a craving for junk food.
I walked into 7-11, thinking about ice cream, and saw nachos.
I grabbed the large container of nachos, and thoroughly drenched them in cheese and chili from the mechanical dispenser.
Then I got a strange snickers brownie ice cream thing, as they didn't have my favorite ice cream cookie sandwich.
I came home, knowing that I needed to do my laundry and go to sleep early, but dug into the cheesy nachos immediately. I began eating them ravenously, but settled into a languid motion of picking and chewing as I finished. I then got my laundry together and down to the machines, came back and ate the ice cream thing.
It was ok. Not wonderful.
Now, my laundry is in the dryer and I feel like junk. I need to suck water and sleep.
Urgh, my freakin stomach feels like lead.

No comments: