Saturday, May 03, 2008

Bike Trip / Spain Journal #12

My time in Spain has gone quickly, though I also feel that I've been here a long time. I was enjoying a beautiful evening walk, moving slowly through the narrow, winding streets when I found myself in front of the Museo Arqueolรณgico. There is a beautiful plaza there with patio seating for an adjoining restaurant. The last time I came, a bird popped on my shoulder. It did not stop my enjoyment of this peaceful place; I was obliged to stop again and have a beer and write something.

Plaza de Jeronimo Paez.

[On the next page, I made a sketchy pen drawing of the plaza from my seat. Perhaps, if this drawing runs into a scanner, I'll get it up here. There are a couple other little drawings that I'd also like to include, so I have some impetus.]

No comments: