Sunday, February 26, 2006

Terminator 4

I went towards my kitchenette this morning because I was hungry. I know what's in there. Not much, but I did have 4 boxes of Boca Spicy Chick'n Patties which are mostly gone now. They were on sale at my work, and I've had one for breakfast and one for dinner every day for a week.
I opened the freezer door, reached in, and removed a cellophane-wrapped chick'n patty from the box. Closing the door, I then turned and removed the wrapper and placed the frozen patty on a plate. I then opened the door to the refrigerator and placed the plate inside and closed it. I then (very quickly) opened the fridge, removed the plate, moved two feet to my left, opened another door (this time to the microwave) and put the food in.
Open the door, close the door, press the buttons, yay! - but only if I'm standing in front of the microwave. My fridge doesn't have any buttons.

Machines: 1 Nate: 0

No comments: