Monday, March 06, 2006

Happiness in Clicking

Recently I was roaming through links on Fark.com and came to one in regards to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I'd been curious about what that was so I clicked on it and read all about the Monster and it's status as a deity and it's co-validity with Intelligent Design in a scientific setting.
I then found a link on that site to a podcast that contained an audio clip of an interview with Richard Dawkins where he spoke in regards to a recent documentary that he had filmed: "The Root of All Evil?".
I felt compelled to see the documentary from there, and it was inspiring. His verbosity and reverence for the human spirit is enheartening to witness as he throws his energy against the dogma that is harnessing the fear of the world and spitting in the face of the very things it proclaims to protect.
I heartily recommend it.

No comments: